Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) affects children and teens and can continue into adulthood.
• ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder of children. Children with ADHD may be hyperactive and unable control their impulses.
• ADHD is one of the most common conditions in childhood. It impacts how kids function in school and in everyday life. Suspecting or hearing that your child has ADHD (also known as ADD) can raise many questions.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of ADHD.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for ADHD” and “Best Psychologist for ADHD”