• When we feel sad, moody or low from time to time, for long periods of time (weeks, months or even years) and sometimes without any apparent reason, then the situations of depression arise.
• Depression is more than just a low mood.
• In simple word depression means “lack of expression”
• Depression a serious condition that affects your physical and mental health.
• Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Psycho therapy is an effective solution of depression.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Depression” and “Best Psychologist for Depression”